Monday, March 1

WhaT a grEAt daY!

So last week was (scuse my french) super shitty. i procrastinated everything and left everything for school till the last minute. I had minimal sleep and thought i had lost my folder with all my papers for my nursing application. Everything was crashing down on me all at once. I seriously thought that i just hit a brick waLL going 90 miles and hour. I had been trying to do everything...the 15 credits...work...life in general by myself. But it doesn't work that way!!! I needed to include Christ in my life. He's just waiting there for me, but i wasn't letting him in. And let me tell ya...it's SO much easier to just let him take over. I was feeling so completely lost and really felt like giving up. Honestly i've NEVER felt this low in my life.
I feel so great today! Today is a new day and it's time for me to change. Both my annoying computer classes are over and i turned in my nursing application today....*woot woot* With that stress gone hopefully i can pay more attention to my more important classes. Sometimes it's the simple things that we tend to forget or look over. Christ has SO much loVe for us that all he wants us to do is come to him. I have needed his help for so long and it feels wonderful to feel his love! This church is really so great and TrUE!!! My heart is so full with gratitude. Heck...even my day started out great with having to wake up for a 7:30 class.
I feel super happy and like i could take on the world....don't worry i'm not gonna get ahead of myself here. Baby steps are what i need...haha. It has been a beautiful day today and I took a couple walks to the post office and such. This weather is amazing! It's 45 degrees, but it feels so warm to me ;) Well off to do some chem homework (bla) and rock on to PAramORe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment